Vimeo is looking for a creative and skilled content marketer to lead our B2B content strategy and execution. In this role, you will focus on expanding Vimeo’s reputation and authority in our space, as well driving demand generation, through high quality content. We’re looking for someone who can formulate and execute on a high-impact content strategy, is skilled editorially in copywriting and SEO, and has a proven track record of growing a content marketing function and team through data-driven results. You must be a passionate storyteller, with a clear communication style, and have a thorough familiarity with the B2B/Enterprise marketing funnel and best practices. This is a highly visible role, and involves working cross-functionally with internal teams and external agencies to build a world-class content marketing function.
What you’ll do:
- Develop the annual and quarterly content plan and editorial calendar in accordance with key goals and KPIs
- Work with writers, designers, video production, and external agencies to produce high-impact content that represents Vimeo’s brand voice, to drive leads and conversion
- Produce persona-based content for various stages of the funnel, including eBooks, white papers, case studies, live webinars, guides, videos, etc.
- Work closely with the Demand Generation and Product Marketing teams to develop content strategies that align with their business goals and KPIs
- Work with Product Marketing on content for product launches, trade-shows, and sales enablement
- Formulate content SEO strategy to maximize discovery for our content
- Work with Google Analytics, Salesforce and Marketo data and reports to track and optimize content performance on ongoing basis
- Own the blog, organic social, and newsletter strategy to grow site visitors
- Manage and grow a results-driven team of content marketers, including provide them with guidance and editorial feedback
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 6+ years in editorial and content creation, with experience building and optimizing a content strategy for a B2B tech brand
- Past experience producing SEO-optimized content for the web and channel-specific knowledge (blog, website, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Ability to concept, write and edit copy and video, think strategically about content across buyer personas and different stages of the funnel
- Analytical mindset, and working sense of Marketo, Salesforce, and GA, using these platforms to report on KPIs to track performance and identify trends.
- Insane attention to detail and organizational skills, with ability to prioritize effectively
- Experience in building and leading a high performing content marketing team
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and public speaking experience
- Experience working with live and editorial video as part of a robust content strategy
- Proven self-starter, with bias for action, who can independently lead both strategy and execution, and comfort within ambiguity
Vimeo empowers video creators to tell exceptional stories, and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 80 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible. Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe and India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.