The Vimeo Performance Marketing team is looking for a stellar digital marketer with experience managing intricate, direct response paid social media campaigns across our several lines of business. When it comes down to it, you just get it (social, that is). You understand all the nuances, how to expertly navigate all the native ads platforms, and optimize towards efficiency and performance based KPIs. You’ll have a direct impact on driving revenue and growth for the business. Sound exciting? Read on:
As Vimeo’s Manager of Paid Social, you will be responsible for impacting the overall strategy, daily optimizations, and expansion of our paid acquisition campaigns on new platforms and across seven different languages in social. You’ll help to inform and drive innovative creative based on insights gleaned, develop a sophisticated testing cadence/schedule, and share out results consistently via reporting.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage the day-to-day bidding and optimizations across several social platforms and objectives (website conversions, lead gen, landing page views, etc.)
- Aid in fine-tuning our overall paid social strategy and budget planning/management process
- Keep your eye on performance, generating reports and insights laddering back to our primary company KPIs
- Be on the pulse of new trends and changes in order to identify new ad formats, opportunities for expansion, and testing roadmap
- Work directly with our coordinator on all trafficking/management of creative assets, tracking tags, and copy to ensure new campaigns are set up for success
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE YOU SHOULD POSSESS:
- Minimum 4+ years' working experience in a digital marketing capacity, with 2-3 years focused on direct response paid social
- Knows the ins-and-outs of digital campaign bid types, metrics, and analysis. Aka you’re down with CPM, CPC, CPA, and ROAS.
- Experience with campaign ads trafficking and targeting best practices
- Expert with Excel (hello pivots and macros), loves to live in reporting/exports (jk, kind of), and have familiarity with Google Analytics
- Experience managing paid social campaigns for a SaaS company a strong plus
- In-depth knowledge of native social platforms’ ad interfaces (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snap) and tracking mechanisms (Pixeling, Doubleclick, Google Tag Manager)
- Experience with an enterprise level social media tool (we use Sprinklr)
- Ability to multi-task, self-manage, and work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and accountability
- Bachelor's degree
Vimeo empowers video creators to tell exceptional stories and connect with their audiences and communities. Home to more than 60 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the world’s largest ad-free open video platform and provides powerful tools to host, share and sell videos in the highest quality possible. Founded in 2004 and based in New York City, Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.