Senior Product Marketing Manager
Remote/WFH - Anywhere in the U.S.
Veza is the authorization platform for data security. Identity and security professionals use Veza to modernize access governance in the new IT landscape. By automating the work of finding and fixing excessive permissions on a continuous basis, Veza helps organizations achieve Least Privilege. Veza’s unique approach ingests metadata from any SaaS app or data system, organizes it as an authorization graph, and makes it searchable in real-time. Global enterprises like Blackstone, Wynn Resorts, Choice Hotels, and many more trust Veza to protect sensitive data and automate access reviews. Founded in 2020, Veza is a fully remote company, and is funded by Accel Partners, Bain Capital, Ballistic Ventures, GV, Norwest Venture Partners, and True Ventures. To learn more, visit veza.com.
About the Opportunity
To drive our vision forward, we are looking for marketers who are passionate about sharing our story with the world. As an early member of the marketing team, you will play a critical role in inspiring, informing, and delighting audiences of all levels as they discover, buy, and use Veza to secure their enterprise. You'll work alongside builders who have helped to shape the success of companies such as Okta, Twilio, Snowflake, and more.
- Partner with Product Managers to influence roadmap strategy and bring new products to market. As we grow, you will be integral in helping the company understand win/loss analysis to prioritize product and GTM opportunities
- Enable our growing Sales team through the development of core assets, training and content that communicate the value proposition and key points of differentiation of Veza's Authorization Platform
- Work with cross functional teams to define, create, and launch impactful campaigns across multiple channels, including webinars, ads, organic, thought leadership, and more
- Define, establish and maintain value propositions with supporting materials and documentation including website collateral, blogs, datasheets, ebooks, and solutions content
- Bringing 3+ years of experience in product marketing or an adjacent function in enterprise SaaS
- Strong in communication and writing skills, especially the ability to distill technical product capabilities into benefits for an organization
- Able to clearly articulate technical concepts
- Experienced in speaking with enterprise customers. You will excel here if you have a deep understanding and empathy for customers and users of the product
- Accomplished in marketing to technical audiences and working closely with Sales teams
Nice to Have:
- Experience working at a startup in early growth phase, preferably in cybersecurity and/or identity
- Strong preference for marketers who have worked in the cybersecurity/identity space
- Experience in creating content such as customer videos, explainer videos, and content for verticals (i.e. healthcare, retail, finance etc)
We’re driven to build a strong company culture and are looking for individuals with strong alignment with the following:
- Stay Customer Obsessed
- Iterate, Adapt, and Innovate
- Demonstrate a will to win
- Lead with Humility
- Act with Integrity
- Founder’s Mentality
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Pre-tax health care, dependent care, and commuter benefits (FSA)
- Flexible medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Parental leave
- Flexible Time Off
- Home Set up and Monthly Connectivity Stipend
At Veza, your base pay is one part of your total compensation package. For this position, the reasonably expected pay range is between $150,000 and $200,000 for the level at which this job has been scoped. Your base pay will depend on several factors, including your experience, qualifications, education, location, and skills. In the event that you are considered for a different level, a higher or lower pay range would apply. This position is also eligible for equity and a competitive benefits package.
Veza is proud to be an equal opportunity and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If a candidate with a disability requires an accommodation during the recruitment process, please email email@example.com
Veza is the data security platform built on the power of authorization. Our platform is purpose-built for multi-cloud environments to help you use and share your data more safely. Veza makes it easy to dynamically visualize, understand and control who can and should take what action on what data. We organize authorization metadata across identity providers, data systems, cloud service providers, and applications — all to address the toughest data security challenges of the multi-cloud era. Founded in 2020, the company is remote-first and funded by top-tier venture capital firms including Accel Partners, Bain Capital, Ballistic Ventures, Google Ventures (GV), Norwest Venture Partners, and True Ventures. To learn more, please visit us at veza.com.