Who are you?
You will work in a team environment in the design and execution of web and mobile products. You’re a self-starter who is excited to learn and improve his or her skillset, jump into new languages as needed in short - welcome evolution with open arms. You enjoy working on rapid prototypes in your spare time. You go to tech meet-ups for fun, you like to chat geek with others. You understand problem solving and have a passion for learning technologies that will enable us to produce excellent products.
Technologies We Use:
- CSS / SASS
- NodeJS / ExpressJS
- WordPress (PHP)
The Task at hand:
- Work with the UX and creative teams to help turn their ideas into code.
- Collaborate with the technology team to deliver projects.
- Write manageable and reusable code.
- Stay updated with the latest technologies and identify ways to utilize them
Requirements / The ideal candidate has:
- 3-4+ years of front-end focused web development (HTML, CSS, JS) in an agency or startup environment
- Proficient with Photoshop and able to transform layered PSDs into code.
- Experience with CSS processors (e.g. SCSS)
- Experience with 3rd Party Social APIs (Facebook, Twitter)
- Knowledge of JS and CSS Animation Techniques
- Knowledge of responsive design, and cross-browser compatibility
- Some knowledge of server-side languages or popular CMS
- Experience interacting with back-end systems.
- Desire to mentor and lead other developers, and share knowledge with the broader team
- Experience with a task runner such as Grunt or Gulp
- Extensive experience with React
- Knowledge of working with CMS such as Tumblr, WordPress, Drupal, etc.
Please Note this is for on site work only, remote and part time options are not available.