What’s up? We’re VaynerMedia! We are a contemporary global creative and media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients and delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 and has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore, Australia, Thailand, Japan and Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards and The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
Culture is our key and Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMediaAPAC is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative and strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention and culture. In APAC, we are proudly +250, servicing a diverse client all around the region.
This exciting remote opportunity will allow you to work independently while collaborating with our strong force of 20+ media talents across APAC.
Are you based in the Philippines? Geeking the media world in the advertising agency in the Philippines market for four plus years now? Aspiring but with a can-do attitude? Do you wanna geek out on the world of media and creative advertising agency? if Yes, we could be meant to be --- so keep reading!
Here’s where you come in.
- Place campaigns within paid social platforms and manages the ongoing real-time optimization of live media to ensure client goals are met and/or exceeded.
- Assist with the monitoring and reporting of social listening, including query and keyword cleaning
- Collaborate with the team on upcoming campaigns determining best platforms, target audience, and creative strategies to implement to develop media plans.
- Monitor campaigns for performance and ensure campaigns are pacing accordingly, managing spend, troubleshooting campaigns, creating insights about performance, making updates accordingly and flagging potential issues to management.
- Create and present client-facing campaign reporting by pacing reports, campaign build, ad-hoc analysis, and high-touch optimizations to ensure relevant metrics and insights are shown and make recommendations by condensing or strengthening key insights from campaign reports to optimize performance.
- Manage platform relationships regularly via: Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Google, etc.
- Oversee Media Analysts bandwidth assisting in the training and development of new and existing Media Analysts on the team.
- Ensure brand safety guidelines and prevents fraudulent digital impressions
- Manage and accounts for the total utility and quality of standard reports
- Ensure that platform best practices are met and new functionalities are vetted and used where appropriate.
- Facilitate and plans direct buy campaigns with digital publishers.
- Analyze and generate cross-platform reports while monitoring direct buy campaigns for performance.
- Summarize media spends and fill out billing.
- Negotiates media cost with partners.
Your Experience and “Nice To Haves”
- 3+ years of online and offline planning and buying experience from a media advertising agency.
- Advanced skills in Excel including pivot tables and macros.
- Adept and comfortable working through frequent change in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational, prioritization, and multitasking skills
- A team player with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Diverse communicator to all levels within the organization
- Thrives in a company of good people
- Think logically even under pressure and come up with innovative solutions to problems.
- Lastly, a genuine belief in bringing your full self to what you do everyday, see “work” as a calling and a passion.
What you should know about VaynerMedia
Think “lab” and not “agency”. We get excited about solving business problems, not creating advertising for the sake of making advertising. Our entrepreneurship DNA runs deep. We’re willing to break rules, try new things, and test hypotheses if it means better understanding our craft. It’s fun!
Our environment (and pace) feels much more like a start-up than most agencies you might be used to. Hopefully that, and the opportunity to collaborate with the talented and enthusiastic crew, work with big brands excites you, as it does us. We can’t wait to meet you.