VaynerMedia is a digital agency that helps Fortune 500 companies tell their stories. Our expertise in strategy, creative, photo and video production, and ad buying yields work that drives actual business results. We day-trade consumer attention, guiding our diverse clientele to focus on the platforms that command the attention of their specific customers, whom we captivate with the highly targeted videos and content we develop. With offices in New York, London, Los Angeles, and Chattanooga, TN, we market for the year we live in, we live and breathe emerging technology and we are always growing.
Key areas of Responsibility
- Autonomously ideate large volumes of content across multiple media platforms and tools, with minimal informed guidance from creative leadership
- Create content that makes impactful connections with consumers, measured by high attention metrics (likes, comments, etc).
- Cull for insights based on real-time response/reaction to live content on social pages, and adapt content based on these learnings
- Collaborate effectively with your teammates and crossfuncitonal departments on rapid fire requests and tight timelines
- Attend creative brainstorms, kick offs, and team meetings contributing meaningful ideas and design strategy formulation
- Mentor Creators and Creator Residents, and even in some cases Art Directors and Copywriters, on your team and across the agency; following the leadership of your A/CD, you help guide and educate on best practices, ideating, and execution
Experience / Knowledge Required
- 3 to 5 years professional creative experience, with a demonstrable passion for making creative content on a spectrum of media platforms - social, streaming, AR, music, film, interactive, etc.
- Proficient working within the following tools:
- Videography/Photography: DSLR
- Editing: Final Cut / After Effects
- Writing: Google Docs / Word
- Art/Design: Adobe Suite / Google Slides / Canva
- Extraordinary content creation skills, capable of execution from start to finish, with a passion for various kinds of creative outlets including design, video, editing and writing
- Responsible, accountable, and self starter who demonstrates initiative
- Ability to collaborate with the individuals of an organization, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork and positive results.
Unsure if you meet the qualifications? We are always looking for talent which will continue to cultivate an inclusive and representative team that will enhance our perspectives, skill sets, background, and behaviors. We encourage those who are passionate about what we do to apply!
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
- Base Salary: $58,500 - $80,000
- Employer-sponsored 401k with match
- Medical, Dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Caregiver (Parental) Leave
- Health and Wellness benefits