You are a solutions oriented, strategic marketer obsessed with translating insights and cultural trends into high impact storytelling across social and digital. You have “Account Management” experience but don’t just consider yourself an “Account Person”. You are extremely entrepreneurial, love being a part of the creative process and enjoy working with a small cross-functional team to achieve audacious goals. You have experience or a strong desire to work with high-profile public figures and believe in the power of "personal branding" to achieve business objectives. You thrive in fast-paced environments where you get to wear many hats and you never hesitate to roll up your sleeves to take action when needed. You are highly organized and accountable and are looking for an opportunity to create meaningful work and meaningful relationships.
Task At Hand:
You will be a key part of VaynerTalent’s digital services and consulting arm, responsible for managing, organizing and executing high impact digital strategies for public figures. You will provide best-in-class social and digital marketing counsel to CMO-level clients, lead client meetings and internal brainstorms, provide direction and feedback to an internal creative team, develop and deliver insight-driven reports/decks, assist with paid media strategy, growth hacking and community management when needed and apply creative problem solving to every challenge you face.
You will work with an Account Director to quarterback a nimble, multi-disciplinary team to develop contemporary brand strategies for emerging and established personalities, and oversee the development and distribution of high-volume content (including but not limited to podcasts, YouTube shows, Linkedin articles, and micro-content across the most relevant platforms and channels) to deliver on business objectives day in and day out. This position reports into a Director on the VT team.
- 5-7 years of digital marketing/social media, community management, strategic public relations and/or account management experience within entertainment, sports or culture
- Some experience in growth hacking, paid social, media partnerships and/or influencer marketing preferred
- Experience or strong desire to work with high-profile public figures with a belief in the power of "personal branding" and thought-leadership to achieve business objectives
- Develop and execute digital/social media campaigns (paid, owned, earned) across Instagram, LinkedIn, Podcasts, Email, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Twitch and emerging social networks/technologies
- Oversee the development of ongoing, optimized content calendars
- Ability, and appetite, to flex beyond traditional “Account” responsibilities in order to support video/audio production, creative development, copywriting, insights and reporting
- Responsible for the internal education of account teams on all aspects of social media, frequently providing feedback on trends and tools that could benefit clients
- Track record of leveraging social media and content marketing to generate awareness, opportunity, leverage and business results; ability to discuss ROI of social
- Experience tracking/measuring/reporting on how social efforts improve traditional public relations and B2B/B2C marketing goals
- Ability to provide clear creative feedback and direction to optimize content output based on insights and trends
- Proven leadership qualities, a strong work commitment, and high ethical standard
- Advanced verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Strong qualitative, quantitative and analytical skills
- Resourcefulness, team orientation, enthusiasm, and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent client management skills
- Bonus: experience Corporate Communications, Publishing, CRM/Email Marketing, Podcasting, B2B Marketing a major plus
- An infectious smile, upbeat demeanor, and warm personality that contributes to an already ridiculously-strong company culture