At VaynerMedia the Senior Integrated Producer oversees all aspects of a production:
estimating, concepting, scheduling, talent, shoot, editing, visual effects, music and delivery
all through a creative execution lens. This position is the hub connecting the Account,
Creative, Project Management and Business Affairs departments. He/she also
coordinates with the digital, social and experiential teams to ensure synergy of all
assets and content. The ideal candidate supports the creative vision and comes from a
culture of yes and winning. A minimum of 5 years ad agency experiences
• Support and execute the creative concept.
• Develop and articulate production rationale and recommendations.
• A resource to the agency for developing production solutions and strategies.
• Procure, review and negotiate production estimates.
• Coordinate and schedule productions.
• Organize and run pre-production meetings.
• Manage production budgets.
• Review and approve all production-related invoices.
• Advise agency stakeholders in all content production-related matters with
creative and budgetary solutions for improving quality.
• Be an expert on filmmaking, photography, image capture, digital platforms and
• Manage multiple projects as needed.
• Be client facing as needed.
• Mentor junior producers
DEFINITION OF SUCCESS
• Creative problem solver.
• Be one step ahead – anticipate and guide the team around pitfalls throughout the
• Be a diplomat – deal with conflicting personalities and agendas and be able to
unite divergent viewpoints.
• Demonstrate fiscal responsibility and integrity.
• Be a savvy ad person able to understand strategies, platforms, trends and
• Be imaginative – bring your own ideas to the table.
• Have a strong visual sense.
• Be flexible – production is not an exact science.
• A minimum of 5 years ad agency experience. Production experience a plus.
• Knowledge of all agency disciplines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and proactive problem-solving skills
• Detail-oriented, take-ownership attitude, self-organizing and highly skilled in time
management to facilitate involvement in multiple projects
• Able to work independently with limited supervision, and communicate up, down
and laterally to project stakeholders within the agency
• Proficient in MAC OS, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Keynote (Adobe Suite &
Smartsheet a plus)
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the
ongoing needs of the organization.