The VaynerMedia's People and Experience Team (P.E.T) partners with leaders and our people to help them fulfill their potential and realize transformational outcomes for our clients. We share accountability for people initiatives, and the success of the organization. Each of us has a broad background in many areas of HR, and we are experts in addressing a wide variety of employee, management, and organizational challenges. But we’re also fun. We naturally have a service with a smile approach, we are - cat and dog herders, camp counselors, and grand visionaries. And there are so many snacks…                                                         

Who are you?

You’re highly organized, detail-oriented, an analytical thinker and a skilled multi tasker who handles even the most stressful situations with a smile. You understand the fast-paced nature of the world of human resources and take the confidentiality and importance of the role with the utmost professionalism. You pride yourself on your ability to manage your time, stay up to speed on daily tasks, switch gears at the drop of a hat, prioritize what is urgent and get a serious sense of accomplishment when things are knocked-off your to-do list.

The task at hand:                                                    

Primary responsibilities include managing the Company’s contingent workforce primarily within the Production department. This includes, but is not limited to:

1. Leading the process of converting current Freelancers to Temporary Workers within Extreme Reach, a third-party HRIS system
  2. Serving as a critical day-to-day contact, responding to internal and external inquiries and requests
  3. Determining exemption and classification status for all temporary workers, in accordance with FLSA regulations
  4. Ensuring all temporary workers are on-boarded and continuously maintained, including accuracy of employee information and data within Extreme Reach at all times (i.e. end-date extensions, new job/project changes, etc.) Given the nature of the industry, this process can have very tight deadlines based on needs and some lead times are under a 24-hour turnaround
  5. Ensuring all new hire start paperwork has been fully and accurately completed, including physically verifying I-9 documentation
  6. Maintaining complete employee files within the Company’s electronic filing system (Box)
  7. Ensuring all time tracking cards are accurate and approved by the respective managers, specifically in terms of any separate line items that need to be included (i.e. good faith fees, kit rentals, etc.)
  8. Partnering closely with the P.E.T to coordinate and track required trainings, in accordance with local and federal laws for contingent workers (i.e. harassment prevention training)
  9. Partnering with Extreme Reach to track all compliance requirements, including New York Paid Sick Leave and Affordable Care Act (ACA)
  10. Supporting the broader P.E.T in the development and execution of solutions, processes, and best practices specifically for the Company’s contingent workforce

Apply for this Job

* Required

File   X
File   X