Upwork ($UPWK) is the world’s work marketplace. We serve everyone from one-person startups to over 30% of the Fortune 100 with a powerful, trust-driven platform that enables companies and talent to work together in new ways that unlock their potential.
Last year, more than $3.3 billion of work was done through Upwork by skilled professionals who are gaining more control by finding work they are passionate about and innovating their careers.
This is an engagement through Upwork’s Hybrid Workforce Solutions (HWS) Team. Our Hybrid Workforce Solutions Team is a global group of professionals that support Upwork’s business. Our HWS team members are located all over the world.
- Extract and analyze data using SQL, Python, R and/or other scripting and statistical tools.
- Become the authority on user behavior for our business development and partnerships, applying data science techniques and analytical skill to unearth deep insights on the customer journey.
- Define the metrics teams use to evaluate their success, perform analysis to understand the impact on growth, and track progress toward those results.
- Perform opportunity sizing and cost-benefit analysis of new growth levers and partnerships
- Close collaboration with the VP of Business Development and product leadership to evaluate partnership deal pipeline
- Present in key meetings and business reviews with our product leadership.
- Tackle complex problems inherent to a double-sided marketplace. Deliver insights that drive changes in product strategy.
Must Haves (Required Skills):
- Ability to drive analytics projects end-to-end in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for getting into the details.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Proficiency in one or multiple BI tools such as Looker or Tableau.
- Proficiency in Python or R a plus.
- Previous experience in a marketplace or ecommerce business.
- Experience in both marketing and product analytics
Upwork is proudly committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. We never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
To learn more about how Upwork processes and protects your personal information as part of the application process, please review our Global Job Applicant Privacy Notice