Upwork ($UPWK) is the world’s work marketplace. We serve everyone from one-person startups to over 30% of the Fortune 100 with a powerful, trust-driven platform that enables companies and talent to work together in new ways that unlock their potential.
Last year, more than $3.3 billion of work was done through Upwork by skilled professionals who are gaining more control by finding work they are passionate about and innovating their careers.
This is an engagement through Upwork’s Hybrid Workforce Solutions (HWS) Team. Our Hybrid Workforce Solutions Team is a global group of professionals that support Upwork’s business. Our HWS team members are located all over the world.
- As a Senior Designer on our team, you’ll partner with a cross-functional squad to drive product-led growth for one of our company’s top strategic pillars—Enterprise.
- You will own the work from framing & design thinking, through user research into interaction design and implementation.
- Collaborate with user researchers, product managers, developers, analysts, content designers and others to craft customer-centric solutions that bring value to our business.
- Demonstrate high quality design practices. This includes leading all aspects of product design: research & discovery, facilitation, strategy, concepting, interaction design, visual execution, and QA.
- Ensure decisions are made with appropriate data and user insights. Follow existing design systems & principles while making well-informed decisions to create new patterns when needed
- Lead projects through an end-to-end design process: research, concepting, strategy, information architecture, interaction design, launch and testing
- Build a variety of design artifacts to communicate your concepts to a broad range of partners and end users
- Work closely with developers to deliver a final product you’re proud of
Must Haves (Required Skills):
- Portfolio case studies that demonstrate your proven experience a Product Designer driving outcomes in a cross-functional team, successfully leading projects from ideation through launch and iteration at senior level.
- Experience with designing for B2B acquisition and working with thought leadership content for Enterprise audiences, like corporate buyers, procurement, and C-suite decision makers.
- Must be self-motivated and an excellent communicator
- You can speak to specific techniques you used to build close relationships in a remote work environment
- Able to thoughtfully balance of product requirements, user needs and growth opportunities to scale product adoption and engagement
- You can demonstrate how you’ve used data to craft better solutions
- Portfolio is required
Upwork is proudly committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. We never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
To learn more about how Upwork processes and protects your personal information as part of the application process, please review our Global Job Applicant Privacy Notice