unybrands is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without any regard to race, skin color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, and age. Nor are applicants discriminated against based on disability or protected classes.
unybrands was founded in 2020 by a group of partners who shared a common vision to create the leading next-generation e-commerce platform for micro-brands. The company operates globally, with our headquarters located in Miami and additional teams based in Berlin, London, New York, Seattle and Shanghai.
unybrands acquires e-commerce brands that operate on and off Amazon. unybrands integrates the brands into its platform, optimizes the business operations and economics, and expands to new product lines and geographies. With us, e-commerce brands reach new heights with expert operators and infrastructure.
We are looking for a Demand Planner whose primary responsibility will be managing the forecast for our brands. It will be the Demand Planner responsibility to implement a process for regularly updating forecasts and leading cross-functional alignment.
Your main responsibilities will include - but not be limited to:
- Definition, maintenance and constant improvement of usually KPIs in demand and inventory management: Forecast Quality, In-Stock rate, etc.
- Analysis of factors that impact demand for products across our assets (i.e., category trends, promotions, seasonality, retail demand, competitor products)
- Cross-functional Collaboration to implement a Sales and Operations Planning process: you will be a key player on assuring that the supply chain team adapts to the latest demand changes.
- Knowledge of more complex demand and forecast interaction on the product level: You bring expertise around product launches, cannibalization, demand elasticity, etc.
- Implementation of robust systems solutions that allow scalable reporting and decision-making in Demand planning.
- Continually resolve any issues that arise with forecasting inaccuracies, identifying the source, and leading all actions to ensure continuous improvement.
A successful team member will have:
- BA/BS in an analytical field or equivalent experience; MBA/MS desirable
- 3+ years of related experience in the demand planning field, preferably e-commerce.
- Experience in Demand Management Softwares
- Experience working with large volumes of data and quantitative analytics is a must.
- Strong analytical aptitude with a proven ability to analyze/interpret data and build quantitative models to address business problems with imperfect information
- Excellent oral and written skills, organizational and time-management abilities, effective inter-personal skills, and the ability to work with team members across all organizational levels.
- Flexibility and adaptability to the demands and requirements of a fast-paced environment with multiple requirements and priorities.
- Independent and proactive to drive processes improvement.
- Working knowledge around SQL and relational databases preferable. (junior analyst level or higher)