unybrands is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without any regard to race, skin color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, and age. Nor are applicants discriminated against based on disability or protected classes.
unybrands was founded in 2020 by a group of partners who shared a common vision to create the leading next-generation e-commerce platform for micro-brands. The company operates globally, with our headquarters located in Miami and additional teams based in Berlin, London, New York, Seattle and Shanghai.
unybrands acquires e-commerce brands that operate on and off Amazon. unybrands integrates the brands into its platform, optimizes the business operations and economics, and expands to new product lines and geographies. With us, e-commerce brands reach new heights with expert operators and infrastructure.
The Digital Marketing Specialist – Paid Search will be responsible for building out and owning paid search campaigns for a variety of our brands. The successful candidate will be passionate about Digital Marketing / PPC, has a knack for data and is excited by working on a diverse portfolio.
- Create, execute and optimize best in class paid search campaigns across multiple brands in Google Ads & Facebook and other acquisition channels.
- Define target groups and metrics/KPIs appropriate to campaign goals.
- Stay on top of campaigns and alert of needed optimizations.
- Manage budgets and recommend weekly optimizations.
- Monitor and analyse performance and come up with optimization strategies.
- Identify opportunities to implement automation and scalable solutions.
- Scope and set up AB tests, analyse and present the results to the wider team.
- Work closely with other team members within the marketing org on cross functional projects.
A successful candidate will bring:
- 2-3 + years in digital marketing (paid search and or paid social)
- An international background or experience working on campaigns across different countries
- A curious mind and a drive to learn new things and expand their digital marketing knowledge
- Proficient analytical and mathematical skills combined with advanced excel skills
- An interest in learning technical aspects of the role
- Ability to think critically in the assessment of data that will help ad performance
- Strong communicator and self starter