In early 2022 Unispace acquired BioPharma Engineering (BPE) to further develop its passion to support the Life Sciences industry with market-leading design engineering, project management, and workplace/lab consultancy. At Unispace Life Sciences they are focused on engaging the most talented and passionate professionals who believe that everyone should work in an environment that inspires productivity, peak performance, and delivers wellbeing. Across their 50+ global studios, they have a positive work environment that fosters open, collaborative, and supportive cultures populated by highly independent and motivated people. As one of the leading engineering design and project management firms in the industry, Unispace offers a full complement of services including strategy development, design, and construction of laboratories and workplaces focused on Life Sciences.
BPE is delighted to be recruiting a Construction Manager for a global pharmaceutical company based in Cork. The Construction Manager will be part of an already established team and will work towards delivering key projects on the client’s site.
- Assist PM with the planning and development of programme works
- Management of appointed subcontractors
- Dealing with Local Authorities and Consulting Engineers
- Dealing with Quality Control and Safety on Site
- 5+ years’ site Construction Management experience within the Pharmaceutical sector
- Good computer skills
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project