In early 2022 Unispace acquired BioPharma Engineering (BPE) to further develop its passion to support the Life Sciences industry with market-leading design engineering, project management, and workplace/lab consultancy. At Unispace Life Sciences they are focused on engaging the most talented and passionate professionals who believe that everyone should work in an environment that inspires productivity, peak performance, and delivers wellbeing. Across their 50+ global studios, they have a positive work environment that fosters open, collaborative, and supportive cultures populated by highly independent and motivated people. As one of the leading engineering design and project management firms in the industry, Unispace offers a full complement of services including strategy development, design, and construction of laboratories and workplaces focused on Life Sciences.
We are seeking a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join our growing team. The Senior Electrical Design Engineer will be working as an integral part of a multi-discipline project engineering team based out of our Cork or Dublin office. The successful candidate will have full autonomy to grow and develop the role. Attractive remuneration package, supportive team and colleagues and a long term opportunity for career growth in the company’s expansion. This position will play a key role in the Company’s expansion and growth. They will report to the E&I Department Manager.
Design deliverables for the following:
- Electrical LV / MV Distribution
- Electrical Building Services Design
- Automation Control Systems
- UPS Systems and Emergency Power
- Construction Design Support
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
The individual we are seeking will possess the following:
- Third level diploma / degree in a relevant Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering discipline
- 4+ Years Relevant experience in a design setting, ideally in an organization involved in delivering pharmaceutical capital projects.
- Knowledge of current ETCI Rules, EN Standards, IEC Standards and EU Directives e.g. ET101, ET105, Atex etc.
- Experience of client, vendor & contractor interaction & management would be desirable
- Proactive, a good communicator with the ability to work well with others in a multifunctional design team.
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Competitive salary
- Pension Fund
- Paid Holiday Leave
- Travel Opportunities – work out of any of our 48 offices globally
- Hybrid & Flexible working AND Half days on Friday
- Exposure to exciting and challenging design projects across the pharma industry
- Contribute individually to a wider team, this role offers ownership and leadership during a phase of growth
- The successful candidate will have an opportunity to gain excellent experience with the potential for personal growth and career advancement in a team oriented and supportive work environment.
- Sports and Social Club