In early 2022 Unispace acquired BioPharma Engineering (BPE) to further develop its passion to support the Life Sciences industry with market-leading design engineering, project management, and workplace/lab consultancy. At Unispace Life Sciences they are focused on engaging the most talented and passionate professionals who believe that everyone should work in an environment that inspires productivity, peak performance, and delivers wellbeing. Across their 50+ global studios, they have a positive work environment that fosters open, collaborative, and supportive cultures populated by highly independent and motivated people. As one of the leading engineering design and project management firms in the industry, Unispace offers a full complement of services including strategy development, design, and construction of laboratories and workplaces focused on Life Sciences.
We are seeking an Intermediate Process Engineer to join our growing Unispace Life Sciences team. The role reports directly to the Process Engineering Manager. The successful candidate will have full autonomy to lead, grow and develop the role. Attractive remuneration package, supportive team, and colleagues, alongside a long-term opportunity for career growth in the company’s expansion.
- Development of designs from concept through to detailed design and construction.
- Management and coordination of process design on projects including design and design optimization.
- Responsible for project process deliverables, liaising with other discipline leads on process issues and leading a team of process engineers.
- Development and maintenance of project specifications, inquiry packages and P&ID drawings.
- Design and specification of equipment and systems to current regulations and design standards.
- Selection of/ liaising with Suppliers for both standard and bespoke equipment
- Client and vendor interfaces and management.
- Development of URS, FRS, P&ID’s, and other project and process drawings and documentation.
- Ensure the content of the design is in accordance with all codes and standards, policies and guidelines.
- Suitable third-level degree in chemical process engineering or relevant disipline
- 5+ years of demonstrable pharmaceutical design office experience.
- Demonstrated experience of successfully managing the delivery of process designs for pharmaceutical projects.
- You will be energetic and dynamic with excellent people management, interpersonal and communication skills to operate within a project delivery environment.
- Pension Fund
- Paid Holidays
- Travel Opportunities – work out of any of our 48 offices globally
- Hybrid & Flexible working AND Half days on Friday
- Working on multiple diverse projects across life-sciences both in Ireland and globally
- Sports and Social Club
- Competitive salary