In early 2022 Unispace acquired BioPharma Engineering (BPE) to further develop its passion to support the Life Sciences industry with market-leading design engineering, project management, and workplace/lab consultancy. At Unispace Life Sciences they are focused on engaging the most talented and passionate professionals who believe that everyone should work in an environment that inspires productivity, peak performance, and delivers wellbeing. Across their 50+ global studios, they have a positive work environment that fosters open, collaborative, and supportive cultures populated by highly independent and motivated people. As one of the leading engineering design and project management firms in the industry, Unispace offers a full complement of services including strategy development, design, and construction of laboratories and workplaces focused on Life Sciences.
BPE is delighted to be expanding our Business Support Team, in recruiting a key role for our organization, a Marketing Manager. This role is based out of our Cork office, in Mahon. The successful candidate will have full autonomy to lead, grow and develop the role. Attractive remuneration package, supportive team and colleagues and a long term opportunity for career growth in the company’s expansion. This position will play a key role in the Company’s expansion and growth. They will report to the Head of Client Relations & Strategy.
Our aim is to increase market share in Ireland and develop into new markets globally. The successful candidate will report to the Head of Client Relations and Strategy and drive the marketing initiatives required to deliver on a 5 year global sales and business expansion plan.
· Develop and lead the execution of innovative marketing initiatives & programmes that will make our brand stand out in the marketplace and help engage with clients and attract key talent
· Support sales and leadership team with high quality content and material required to win new business
· Input to sales pursuits and creative content for industry events
· Identify, Position and organise BPE presence at key industry events
· Work with designers, PR, digital and other creative partners to develop unique experiences (online and offline) and supporting content that tells our story in an impactful way
· Develop campaigns that drive sales and recruitment leads
· Be data driven to ensure we are measuring impact, gathering learnings, and continually improving
· Think strategically and challenge the ‘status-quo’ to identify ways to enhance marketing performance
· Increase Marketing Automation and touchpoints with clients and candidates
· Work as a business partner supporting the sales and recruitment functions
· Drive employee satisfaction with key events and other work Culture initiatives to ensure we have a high performance team
· Ideally a minimum of 5-7+ years marketing experience
· Project management and campaign/initiative design and delivery with an understanding of the key elements
· Track record of successful project delivery
· Extensive creative marketing experience
· Professional service experience, B2B or experience working within a matrix organisation structure beneficial
· Degree and/or equivalent qualified
· Self-motivated and good at creating and maintaining relationships
· Can set and work to quantifiable goals and standards
· Knowledge of the engineering industry would be an advantage but not essential