Are you passionate about real estate? Fascinated by investment management? Interested in FinTech and/or PropTech? If your answer is yes to any of the above, then Unison is the place for you!
Our mission of enabling home ownership means as much to you as it does to us. You are a motivated self-starter who is driven by providing great customer experiences and personal opportunities to learn. You enjoy collaborating across teams and possess an eagerness to contribute to the overall success of the company. You thrive in a culture that embraces intellectual curiosity, analytical rigor, and deep empathy for others, whether that person is internal or external. The idea of joining a data and technology-driven company excites you and you embrace new tools while actively seeking ways to better your craft.
About the Position
The Sales Development Representative's focus will be on top-of-funnel leads in support of a designated Account Executive(s). This position does not entail prospecting or cold calling; rather, it entails ownership over the discovery process with our clients. You will be a major driving force for Unison’s Sales Funnel.
- Taking inbound calls and conducting discovery calls with prospective clients
- Managing a pipeline of deals with the goal of getting applicants to complete their applications
- Engaging with customers and qualifying deals for our Account Executive team
- Managing our voicemail inbox and responding to customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Maintaining the currency of our pipeline by closing out stale opportunities
Deliverables on which you’ll be measured:
- Top-of-funnel conversion rates (application completions)
- Inbound & outbound call volumes
- Pipeline cleanliness and organization
- Quality of discovery calls
- Number of leads converted to opportunities
Qualifications and Skills:
- 1+ years of Sales Development / Support
- Experience as Sales Support in Fintech or Proptech is a plus
- Ability to build trust through phone and email engagements
- Coachability and an interest in hands-on development opportunities
- Results oriented and focused on meeting/exceeding performance metrics
- Flexible and adaptable mindset with the ability to embrace change
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
We recognize that people come with experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Unison is a San Francisco-based company that is pioneering a smarter, better way to own your home. Until now, the only way to finance a home was by taking on debt. Through the Unison Agreement, we help homeowners access their equity flexibly with no monthly payments or interest. We enhance home affordability, reduce debt, and deliver a less risky way for homeowners, investors, and society to think about their most important asset - the home. For additional information, visit www.unison.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
The last few years have been record breaking for Unison. We expanded our offering to 30 states, surpassed the $5B mark in real estate investments and partnered with over 7K customers through our HomeBuyer and HomeOwner programs. This tremendous growth was recognized by the Deloitte Technology Fast500 awards two years in a row as well as being included in the most recent Forbes Fintech50.
Unison provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, age, creed, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.