Are you an HBO or a university student who is looking for an internship? Are you interested in working in a dynamic and international scale-up environment? Are you up for making a difference at Ultimaker as your first step into the professional world? If yes, then we would like to hear from you.
We are always in the look for sharp and talented minds to help us to stay at the top of our industry and we enjoy working with students who are passionate about their chosen disciplines and eager to gain practical experience. That is why we offer various internship opportunities in all of our teams throughout the year. If you haven’t seen a specific internship advertisement that interests you on our careers site, but you would like to leave an open internship application, please submit your CV and cover letter below.
If relevant internship opportunities open up, our team will connect with you to discuss them in more detail.
- You must be able to stay enrolled in your university or HBO study throughout your internship.
- You are available full-time for a minimum of 3 months.
- You must have a valid EU passport or a work permit that allows you to do an internship in the Netherlands.
The benefits of working with us:
- Paid internship
- Good guidance during your assignment
- Opportunities for learning and developing your skills
- An open, family atmosphere and fun work environment
- Once the office opens: convenient working locations near railway stations in Utrecht, Geldermalsen and Zaltbommel.
Ultimaker has been in operation since 2011, and over the years has grown to become a market leader, creating powerful, professional, and accessible desktop 3D printers. With offices in the Netherlands, New York, Boston, and Singapore, plus production facilities in both Europe and the US, Ultimaker’s team of over 400 employees continually strives to accelerate the world’s transition to local digital manufacturing by offering the highest-quality 3D printers, software, and materials on the market.
We offer you the chance to become a part of a young, fast-growing, technically advanced company. We are focused on further developing the Ultimaker, developing the world of 3D printing, and further expanding the skills of our people.
We are ordinary people with extraordinary plans. Creating high-quality products is our driver. Our passion and creativity help us to make the unbelievable believable. Together we make one hell of a team.
Check out our blog
Find us on YouTube