Working hours: (40h)
Ultimaker APAC is looking for a Digital Marketing Intern who is a digital native with a passion for 3D printing and understands how best to tell a story that resonates with audience across different digital and social media platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Wechat, Weibo, Douyin, Bilibili, Youku & Tencent.
What will you be doing?
- Create technical blog posts, white papers, product guides, and other written materials
- Work closely with teammates and project leaders to create content that fosters positive brand awareness and supports our business development goals
- Optimize new and existing web copy for SEO purposes
- Assist with product launches
- Collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders on new initiatives
Do you fit this profile?
- Keen interest in 3D printing
- Excellent English copywriting skills. Japanese & Korean is a bonus
- Experience in social media data points, Adobe, Eloqua, CMS system, Google / Baidu Analytics preferred
- Based in Singapore and available for a minimum of 3 months
- Bonus: Experience in creation & administration of email campaigns
The benefits of working with us
- Use of an Ultimaker 3D printer
- An open, family atmosphere and fun work environment
- Work in a young and energetic team
- Room to expand your knowledge by following courses and going to meetups
More detail about Ultimaker
Ultimaker has been in operation since 2011, and over the years has grown to become a market leader, creating powerful, professional and accessible desktop 3D printers. With offices in the Netherlands, New York, Boston, and Singapore, plus production facilities in both Europe and the US, Ultimaker’s team of more than 400 employees continually strives to offer the highest-quality 3D printers, software, and materials on the market.
We offer you the chance to become a part of a young, fast-growing, technically advanced company. We are focused on further developing the Ultimaker, developing the world of 3D printing, and further expanding the skills of our people.
We are ordinary people with extraordinary plans. Creating high-quality products is our driver. Our passion and creativity help us to make the unbelievable believable. Together we make one hell of a team!
Interested in working with our awesome team? Please apply below by submitting your cover letter and résumé in English.
Agency calls will not be appreciated.