Twist Bioscience is looking for an Events Marketing Associate to plan, execute, analyze and improve all AMER regional tradeshows and events, increase awareness and drive demand for Twist products and solutions, and help the AMER sales team achieve pipeline goals.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Plan and execute a program of tradeshows to help drive delivery of the AMER region commercial plan
- Manage all administration around AMER tradeshows, including bookings, shipping and logistics, and reporting.
- Communicate a clear plan of action for each event through the production and dissemination of a tradeshow pack for Twist attendees.
- Coordinate with commercial leadership to align events plan with AMER priorities, identify relevant industry events and secure appropriate level of participation from sales, field applications and where required external speakers.
- Communicate status updates regularly to sales and marketing team.
- Keep the plan within budget, where possible negotiating with events organizers for improved rates or packages.
- Coordinate and manage a program of Twist events, including seminars, lunch and learns, networking events, and user group meetings.
- Work with sales to plan a calendar of events and ensure all stakeholders clearly understand roles and responsibilities.
- Identify and book exhibition space, seminar rooms and networking venues for events, and co-ordinate with external suppliers and speakers to ensure success on the day.
- Prepare promotional materials such as flyers and sign-up pages for the sales team to use.
- Work side by side with inside sales to co-ordinate promotion through multiple channels, and maximize the success of the event
- Provide support to the AMER sales team both through events organization and on the ground at events.
- Build and maintain relationships with AMER sales team
- Ensure the sales team have all the materials they need to be successful at the events they attend
- Working with the marketing team, ensure leads generated at all events are uploaded in a timely manner, ensuring attribution and a transparent hand-off to sales.
- Obtain feedback from sales on areas for improvement and ensure this feedback reaches the appropriate person
- Work as part of the global marketing team to meet agreed revenue and growth targets.
- Work with the Global marketing team to align the AMER events plan with global marketing initiatives and programs, or where required customize to fit regional needs.
- Provide ongoing feedback to enable continuous improvement of sales and marketing processes and materials.
- Measure return on investment for all activities and analyze the sales funnel to identify areas for continual improvement.
- Contribute proactively to the long-term development of Twist Bioscience
- Always be looking for ways to improve how Twist engages with customers, and drive positive association with the Twist brand
- Represent the company in the field by exemplifying the Twist guiding principles.
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- 3 or more years experience in events marketing, including hands on experience organizing and running tradeshow exhibitions and events.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple ongoing projects in parallel, hit deadlines and work under time and commercial pressure.
- Appreciation and experience of tracking and record keeping to improve both business marketing processes, and the customer experience
- Good with people - comfortable collaborating with multiple teams including 3rd party vendors, sales, marketing and finance to achieve goals.
- Familiar with aspects of synthetic biology and/or genomics. A BSc or above in Genetics, Biochemistry would be ideal.
- Strong opinion on current marketing trends and best practice
- A desire to exemplify the Company’s guiding principles – Grit, Impact, Service and Trust
- An ability to work effectively while working remotely
- Willing to travel (up to 60%) to assist with tradeshows and exhibiting.
- Events experience gained in the life science sector would be ideal
- A full, clean driving license and proximity to an airport is desirable
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and/or G-Suite tools. Experience with Salesforce, Pardot and/or Marketo would be nice to have
About Twist Bioscience
Twist Bioscience synthesizes genes from scratch, known as “writing” DNA. Just as children learn to both read and write, the next phase of development for the genomics revolution is the ability to write DNA.
At Twist Bioscience, we work in service of people who are changing the world for the better. In fields such as health care, agriculture, industrial chemicals and data storage, our unique silicon-based DNA Synthesis Platform provides precision at a scale that is otherwise unavailable to our customers.
Twist Bioscience Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Twist Bioscience Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic characteristics, or any other category protected by law.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.