Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing online dashboard solutions (SaaS) to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Its purpose is to help these businesses grow, become more efficient, increase revenue, and provide excellent service to their members and constituents.
Togetherwork’s business lines provide software and payment solutions to a range of groups, including associations, fraternal organizations, museums, nature centers, pet services, universities, and zoos.
At Togetherwork, we are building the leader in Group Management Software and Payments by bringing together companies that connect people with the institutions most important to them. Our group of innovative companies are best-in-class in their respective verticals with strong management teams and commitment to customer service. When you start here, you will find yourself in an environment that is exciting, motivating, challenging, and fun.
- Targets opportunities for new business by analyzing markets, identifying prospects within specific nonprofit sectors, and developing relationships with decision makers and promptly actioning and qualifying inbound leads.
- Targets opportunities for cross-sell and expand business with existing clients.
- Applies industry expertise by making appropriate recommendations to prospective clients using knowledge of client's business and goals; understanding and then explaining the unique value proposition offered by Doubleknot software and services.
- Actively manages pipeline of prospective and cross sell clients and provide weekly updates to management.
- Tracks leads and qualifies prospects to evaluate the quality of all leads.
- Develops and negotiates contracts; integrates contract requirements with business operations.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; monitors and stays abreast of changes in client organizations and then recommends appropriate improvements to increase overall service offerings to the client.
- Provides key information to colleagues to tailor web-based presentations to meet clients’ needs and reinforce the value proposition.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Minimum two years of successful sales experience focusing on donor management professional service or software sales.
- Non-profit Experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to maintain high standards with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Able to travel as required (10%) (no travel with Covid-19)
The Company offers a comprehensive employee benefits program, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- 100% Employer paid short/long term disability
- Basic Life
- 401(k) option with 100% company match
- Flexible paid personal/vacation time built on mutual trust and accountability
- 10 sick days annually
- 9 company paid holidays
- 6 weeks paid parental leave
Employee Referral Bonus
This position is eligible for a $1,000 employee referral
Togetherwork Corporation -
Salary Range Disclosure
The base range represents the low and high end of the Togetherwork salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on factors including, but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Togetherwork's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include discretionary bonuses, long term incentives, a flexible paid vacation/personal time policy, 6 weeks paid parental leave and more.
US Remote: $75,000 USD per year