Are you passionate about helping people solve problems in a fast-growing tech company? If so, join our People Ops team and fit right in with other individuals who share your insatiable curiosity and dedication.
The Turo People team seeks a creative and energetic People Ops Coordinator to provide day-to-day support. This role will support most aspects of HR, including onboarding, orientation, off-boarding, benefits, and systems.
The People Ops Coordinator will be required to be onsite in the office 5 days per week. This is not a remote position, based out of our San Francisco office.
- Provide People Ops support and consultation, serving as the primary point of contact to answer employee and manager questions about benefits, People Ops programs, & company policies
- Triage employee inquiries through various channels (email, Slack, in-person) and connect them to the right subject matter expert when necessary
- Drive the entire onboarding process for new hires -- from their welcome email to their 30-day check-in
- Organize and facilitate our bi-weekly New Hire Orientation
- Process requests that support the employee lifecycle; including employee/job data changes, transfers, promotions, terminations, etc.
- Manage processes for offboarding employees, including communicating with the departing employee, conducting the exit interview, and partnering with our IT team
- Document and maintain processes & procedures for our HR systems
- Assist with planning and roll-out of People Ops programs and initiatives
- Maintain our HRIS (ADP Workforce Now), generate reports, and ensure data integrity
- Manage regular data uploads to third-party vendors (ThinkHR, Culture Amp, Fringe, Paradigm Reach) and maintain up-to-date data
- Identify opportunities to improve People Ops programs by connecting the dots across multiple projects
- Partner with Payroll, Finance, and Legal teams on cross-departmental projects
- Maintain all employee records via Box
- Help plan, execute, and report our annual performance review process
- Track People metrics and analytics
- Support People Ops team with ad-hoc projects, as needed
- 1+ years of HR or related work experience in a high growth organization
- Incredibly detail-oriented and have superior organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated track record of leadership (can be in school, sports, or community)
- Strong interpersonal skills -- must be able to interact with employees at all levels and be sensitive to the needs of the organization while delivering outstanding customer service
- Comfort with and eagerness to “figure it out”
- Proven reputation for taking initiative, anticipating needs, and making recommendations under pressure and in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and to working with a virtual team
- Maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Experience with cloud-based HR systems (ADP WorkforceNow is ideal)
- Knowledge of Google Docs, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Competitive hourly rate and equity
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 4 weeks of PTO, 9 paid holidays, paid volunteer time off, and paid parental leave
- Turo host matching and vehicle reimbursement program
- Monthly Fringe benefits stipend
- Monthly Turo travel credit
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, and the UK. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $500M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!