We are looking for a Technical Sourcer to fill the top of the funnel on engineering, data science, design, and product candidates. A successful Turo Sourcer has the skills to find exceptional team members while simultaneously maintaining an unparalleled candidate experience. This individual will need to think outside of the box to produce robust pipelines through active sourcing of multiple channels while also working with our internal recruiters and hiring managers to improve processes. An ambitious, innovative self-starter with exceptional communication skills will succeed in this role.
- Manage sourcing process for multiple positions across the engineering, product and data teams
- Aggressively build a pipeline of top talent by sourcing across multiple and creative channels
- Ensure a great candidate experience by keeping candidates continually informed with quality communications throughout the sourcing process
- Build strong relationships and collaborate with Turo’s hiring managers to understand their unique hiring needs and goals, and evaluate candidate profiles with focus
- Prepare compelling outbound emails highlighting the Turo opportunity to candidates
- Represent Turo’s mission, vision, and values with integrity and professionalism
- 2+ years of in-house technical sourcing experience in a fast paced environment
- Startup experience a strong plus
- Strong sourcing skills, ability to develop robust, high quality pipelines and think “outside the job description”
- Experience partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process
- Quickly develop a deep understanding of Turo’s value proposition and exhibits the ability to represent its brand effectively across multiple channels of communication
- Proven track record of successful pipelining of candidates
- Self-driven and highly motivated, with a true sense of ownership from start to finish
- Must be extremely diligent and detail oriented
- Must have a strong sense of urgency
- Competitive salary and equity for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, vision insurance, and 401k match
- Flexible paid time off, 10 paid holidays, paid volunteer time off, and paid parental leave
- Turo host matching and vehicle reimbursement program
- Monthly Fringe benefits stipend
- Monthly Turo travel credit
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, and the UK. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $450M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!