We’re looking for a seasoned Manager, Host Marketing with strong experience in customer success who knows how to develop strategies to educate audiences on complex topics and build thriving communities. The Senior Host Marketing Manager will own the host education curriculum and community engagement strategy, collaborating closely with creative teams, sales, product, ops, and leadership to create best-in-class ecosystems that elevate host experience, quality, and engagement.
This role represents a rich opportunity to build programs that will make a significant impact on Turo’s performance. You’ll take the lead on comprehensive onboarding and ongoing education programs, in addition to initiatives that enhance the relationship between hosts and Turo like community events and loyalty programs.
This role reports to Turo’s Sr. Director of Host Marketing & Sales. The ideal candidate is a strong strategic thinker who is unafraid to wear many hats and roll up their sleeves to get the job done. They are an emotionally intelligent leader who thrives when managing teams and collaborating with other departments to achieve ambitious goals. Last but not least, they are a smart, kind, creative, mindful person who can help us elevate our company and our team to new heights.
Got it? Perfect, we like you already. Let’s talk specifics:
- Define and standardize the host education and training curriculum. Partner with creative teams to develop a suite of host education content (e.g. videos, guides, etc.) thinking 360 and working cross-functionally to disseminate this content/curriculum across sales, marketing, product, and ops.
- Lead the engagement and fostering of Turo’s vibrant host community through virtual and in-person events, our online host forum Turo Talk, and other creative engagement opportunities. Form meaningful 1x1 relationships with top hosts, developing strategies to cultivate stories that can be leveraged across campaigns.
- Partner with Product leadership on the implementation and promotion of loyalty and quality programs by designing campaigns that encourage hosts to reach important milestones and maintain high performance metrics.
- Conduct rigorous data analyses to identify, test, and optimize campaigns.
- Regularly interact with senior management and executive leadership to report on results and develop consensus on strategic topics.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Business, Marketing, or related discipline), MBA preferred
- 8+ years of experience in customer success, lifecycle, or digital marketing preferably in B2B or on the supply side of a sharing economy model
- Proven track record of success managing teams, leading complex initiatives, and collaborating across departments
- Experience using email marketing platforms to drive business results
- Proven quantitative and analytical skills; should be extremely comfortable with Excel and analytics reporting tools (e.g. DOMO, Looker, or Tableau)
- Excellent creativity and natural eye for compelling brand creative
- Exceptional communication skills with a scrappy entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit
- Competitive salary and equity for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance and 401k match
- Flexible paid time off, 9 paid holidays, paid volunteer time off, and paid parental leave
- Turo host matching and vehicle reimbursement program
- Monthly Fringe benefits stipend
- Monthly Turo travel credit
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, and the UK. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $500M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!