We're looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our People Ops team in Phoenix, Arizona. The Recruiting Coordinator will contribute to our overall recruiting success by providing a high level of customer service throughout the hiring process. Ideal candidates will be customer service and team-oriented, and willing to do what is necessary to provide an exceptional candidate experience to all who apply for our open positions. In this position, you will play a critical role in helping us bring in the best candidates possible, which is key to our growth and success as a company.
- Ensure all candidates have a world class interview experience from start to finish
- Schedule a high volume of phone, onsite and video interviews with hiring teams, executives, and candidates
- Facilitate onsite interviews and ensuring that schedules are being kept on time
- Coordinate travel, as needed, for non-local candidates
- Meet and greet candidates during onsite interviews
- Manage candidate flow through our Applicant Tracking System, Greenhouse
- Partner with various teams to ensure candidates have a smooth new hire transition
- BA/BS degree from a 4-year university is preferred
- Strong detail orientation and organization skills
- You’re a people person! Professionalism and positive demeanor with a strong sense of responsibility
- Efficient and able to prioritize effectively. You enjoy making to do lists and calendaring.
- You have a keen eye for detail. You're always double checking things to ensure accuracy.
- Proficiency with Greenhouse is ideal
- Ability to remain calm during crisis and high pressure
- Google and/or MS Office application experience is a must
- Polished written and verbal communication skills.
- Competitive salary and equity for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Four weeks of accrued paid time off, 9 paid holidays, paid volunteer time off, and paid parental leave
- Turo host matching and vehicle reimbursement program
- Monthly Fringe benefits stipend
- Monthly Turo travel credit
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, and the UK. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $500M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!