As the world's largest car sharing marketplace, Turo is growing fast and hiring talent in the US, Canada, UK, France, and Australia! Our driven, down-to-earth team empowers you to push yourself, make a huge impact, and accelerate your career growth.
About the team
We are looking for a motivated, personable, and outgoing individual with excellent customer support and leadership experience to join our Executive Support Team in Phoenix. The ideal candidate is a master problem solver with an entrepreneurial spirit, innovative mindset, and a positive, can-do attitude. This is an exciting opportunity to take part in a high energy and fun work environment for a rapidly growing company with global ambitions.
What you will do
- Provide world class experiences for Turo’s hosts and guests through both written and verbal communication.
- Field a wide variety of cases/tickets related to billing, fees and fines, mechanical issues, damage, and reservation scheduling and more.
- Handle sensitive and stressful situations with grace while exemplifying Turo's values
- Communicate with internal Turo stakeholders of all levels on a regular basis.
- Ensure that Turo Hosts and Guests receive the highest quality of service and that all issues are resolved in the shortest possible time.
- Consistently contribute ideas to further improve the Hosts and Guests experience as well as continuously improve team processes.
- Utilize systems and tools such as Kustomer, Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Excel.
- Quickly adjust to new processes and policies as the company continues to grow.
- 3+ years of experience in a high level customer support environment; call center experience a plus!
- Availability on the weekends; 8 hour shift falling between the hours of 6 AM to 8 PM (MST).
- Top-notch oral and written communication skills with outstanding attention to detail.
- Experience using Zendesk, Kustomer or other customer service applications
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision/direction and in a team environment.
- Great problem solving skills, analytical abilities and ability to multitask.
- BA / BS or equivalent preferred, but not required.
The Phoenix base pay for this full-time position is $22.81 per hour + equity + benefits. Our base pay is determined by role, level, and location. Your recruiter can share more about the specific compensation offered for this role during the hiring process.
- Competitive salary, equity, benefits, and perks for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance (Country specific)
- Retirement employer match
- $2,000 Learning & Development stipend to invest in your professional development
- $1,000 USD Turo host matching and $1,500 USD vehicle reimbursement program
- $100 USD Monthly Turo travel credit
- Cell phone, internet and Fringe benefit stipend
- Paid time off to relax and recharge
- Paid holidays, volunteer time off, and parental leave
- For those who are in the office full-time or hybrid we have weekly in-office lunch, office snacks, and fun activities
- Bi-annual Turbo Week (week-long, company-wide conference)
We are committed to building a diverse team. If you are from a background that's underrepresented in tech, we'd love to meet you.
Aside from an award winning work environment and the opportunity to be part of the world’s largest car sharing marketplace, we are also growing the team quickly - join us! Even if you don't meet every qualification, we are looking for people with enthusiasm for what we do and we will consider you for this and other possibilities.
Turo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Turo will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, as applicable.
We welcome candidates with physical, mental, and/or neurological disabilities. If you require assistance applying for an open position, or need accommodation during the recruiting process due to a disability, please submit a request to People Operations by emailing PeopleOps@turo.com.
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, France, UK and Australia. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet.
Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.