At Turo, product managers (PMs) lead the synthesis of customer feedback, data, and business goals into actionable product roadmaps that they design and develop with their team. PMs collaborate with nearly every function in the company, artfully aligning user needs with business goals to launch product initiatives. PMs guide the process of researching, prioritizing, building, and shipping world-class consumer products, which is central to Turo's mission of putting the world's 1.5+ billion cars to better use.
About our team:
Our host product team is changing the economics of car ownership by empowering hosts to grow and scale their businesses on Turo, measured by key focus areas such as lifetime value, host retention, host quality, and customer experience. As many of our product innovations begin with hosts, the team is a driving force in launching new products and experiences within our marketplace such as the Turo Go, Extras, the All-Star Host program, and our Automatic Pricing product. We’re seeking an exceptional senior product manager to drive product development, create products that delight our hosts, and make a positive impact.
- You’ll work closely with customers and our research, analytics, & marketing teams to deeply understand, analyze, and synthesize user needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications.
- You’ll partner with our design, engineering and data teams to build outstanding digital products.
- You’ll use data and customer feedback to rigorously grow our marketplace.
- You'll become a trusted advocate and product resource for host initiatives.
- You’ll analyze and report on key product initiatives to the executive team.
- 4+ years experience as a PM working in an agile environment with designers & engineers.
- Experience and enthusiasm for testing, analyzing, and iterating on consumer digital products.
- Proven ability to lead and coordinate teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment.
- Cross-platform product management experience with mobile platforms, including iOS and/or Android.
- Self-starter with the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- A passion for connecting your work directly to business outcomes.
- Deep understanding of, and empathy for users.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off, 11 paid holidays, volunteer time off, parental leave
- Apple equipment
- Monthly mobile phone reimbursement
- Monthly fitness / wellness reimbursement
- Weekly catered lunch and stocked kitchen & beverages
- Company-sponsored happy hours and team events
- Turo host matching and vehicle reimbursement program
- Turo travel credit every month
Turo is a peer-to-peer car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, the UK, and Germany. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership.
A pioneer of the sharing economy and travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community over 11 million strong with more than 400,000 vehicles listed and over 850 unique makes and models available. Whether it’s a truck to help out on moving day, a Mercedes-Benz for a luxurious weekend away, or a classic VW bus for a picture-perfect road trip, Turo lets you find the perfect vehicle for your next adventure.
Turo has raised $450M+ from top-tier investors, including Kleiner Perkins, Canaan Partners, August Capital, GV, Shasta Ventures, Sumitomo Corporation, SK Holdings, Daimler AG, and IAC. Turo’s insurance partners are Liberty Mutual in the US, Intact in Canada, and Allianz in Europe. With a talented, dedicated team, Turo is changing the way people think about travel.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo’s CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!