We’re looking for a world-class Content Manager, passionate about producing high-quality content and experiences across support.turo.com. You will be responsible for all site content and customer operations external content. This includes customer support, claims, trust & safety and will be in alignment with our ops, product, legal and marketing teams. This is perfect if you are passionate about using the written word to deliver a great customer experience. At Turo we know words matter and we want someone special. If you are a superb writer, editor, and project manager, this could be you.
- Own Turo’s support site, the quality of Turo operation’s team communications with customers, and lead our small team of content specialists
- Drive self-service through customer-friendly FAQs
- Drive quick resolution of tickets by providing agents with superb pre-written email templates
- Ensure all customer-facing materials are legally compliant and up to date
- Work with stakeholders on all content related-projects (new policies, process, product features, countries,etc..)
- Own the whole ops external content to obtain great customer experiences
- Work with various lines to business in operations to prioritize and delivery on their content-related projects
- Implement and monitor KPIs to measure team efficiency and effectiveness and to drive continuous improvement
- Responsible for global rollouts and localization strategies for web content
- Represent Turo’s mission, vision and values with integrity and professionalism
- Deep passion for creating delightful and simple customer experiences through the written word
- Superb technical writing, editing, and project management skills.
- Strong organizational skills - you can develop and maintain systems to manage content across many geographies and teams
- 3+ years in leading a team of digital content specialists, preferably in writing for customer support teams
- Plus - Experience in using and publishing CMS systems, and knowledge of SEO
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Competitive salary and equity for all full-time employees
- Employer paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off, paid holidays, paid volunteer time off, and paid parental leave
- Weekly catered lunch with a fully-stocked kitchen
- Company-sponsored happy hours and team events
- Turo host matching and vehicle reimbursement program
- Turo travel credit every month
Turo is the world’s largest peer-to-peer car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, the UK, and Germany. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $200M+ to date from top-tier investors, including Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures. Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!