Internal Platforms team, you will be working on the applications and infrastructure that are at the very center of critical functions for our business. You will have a direct impact in the evolution of platforms supporting our research publication, data forecasts, chart generation, client access management and the integrations that exist between these systems.
- Develop code with assistance from other engineers.
- Participate in the entire Software Development Lifecycle and enhance and maintain our existing websites and applications.
- Contribute to our QA process by creating unit tests, reviewing code, and providing valuable feedback in all facets of the software development lifecycle.
- Modernize existing applications and develop new applications utilizing the latest technologies for the internal research platforms
- 6+ years in software development.
- Comprehensive understanding of server-side programming languages/technologies: (C# / .NET Core / .NET Framework / ASP.NET). Preferably NET Core 3.1 or greater.
- Experience with distributed systems architecture.
- Payment in USD.
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms.
- Remote workshops & activities.
- PTOs (5 days every six months, cumulative up to 10 days)