We are looking for engineers with the following qualifications:
- 5+ years working on software development professionally.
- The ability to craft quality code and expose it through Rest API’s, event streams or queues using Node.js, Java, Python or NetCore
- The ability to create well responsive, accessible and performant web interfaces managed by clean UI code using a modern framework (React, Vue, Angular)
- Solid experience with the standard tech stack for your technology of choice (like: express, Sails, Hapi, Spring, Redux, MobX, etc)
- Experience with containerized application development (Docker).
- Experience working with applications and services on the public cloud, AWS, GCP or Azure
- Strong computer science foundation.
We'll be excited to reach out to you if also know:
- How to work with containerization-related technologies like Kubernetes, Apache Mesos, AWS ECS or AWS ECR.
- How to create or work in a distributed architecture using MicroServices and platforms like Eureka, AWS Kinesis, Kafka, and others.
- Unstructured data storage (Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, Hadoop, DocumentDB)
- How to set up and maintain a CI environment to enable continuous delivery
- Payment in USD
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms
- Remote workshops & activities