The client backend team develops the SaaS platform that drives the backbone of client’s mobile and web communication applications. As client’s backend expands to a mobile-based customer communication platform, they need an engineer who appreciates the balance required to develop new functionality on top of a platform that already serves millions of customers.
They are looking for an engineer who enjoys working with a highly motivated team and thrives on complex challenges. As the client is one of the top ten telephone companies in the United States, you will gain unique and insightful experiences and the opportunity to make meaningful contributions in the world of telecommunications and mobile applications.
- Develop PHP and Go services in an objected-oriented manner.
- Enjoy writing code using test-driven development.
- Design and document software using Domain Driven Design principles.
- Enjoy thinking outside the box and bringing new solutions to the table.
- Work with product management and other cross-functional engineering teams to develop a platform supporting new smartphone applications.
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent industry experience).
- Experienced object-oriented software developer with heavy experience in test-driven development.
- 3+ years of experience developing software applications with PHP.
- Strong verbal and writing skills.
- Experience working with remote co-workers.
Nice to Have
- Experience developing a highly available SaaS platform.
- Experience with LAMP stack.
- Experience with Go.
- Payment in USD.
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms.
- Remote workshops & activities.