Work with a popular big data analytics tool that allows you to monitor, search, analyze, visualize and act on a set of data points in real-time, which in the process, helps you find solutions to some of the toughest problems in the world of IoT, security, AI and more.
Be part of a team that embraces continuous delivery, that owns the product from conception to production, pushes for automation in all aspects and constantly releases to production.
- At lest 3 to 5 years of experience in website performance engineering, including performance testing, analysis, tuning, and optimization.
- Ability to switch between performance testing and manual testing whenever possible.
- Advanced hands-on experience using open source performance tools like JMeter or Load Runner.
- Working knowledge of CI/CD tools, and JIRA.
- Payment in USD
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms
- Remote workshops & activities