As a fullstack engineer, you will be building the backend systems and frontend React applications that power our live event platform. You will work on interesting challenges such as real-time interactivity features, live video broadcasting, event orchestration, reimagined customer onboarding, run-of-show template engines and many more. You will work alongside the team to develop our various web client applications in React in addition to API and server-side development.
- Build back end systems.
- Work a lot with react js framework for front-end web app
- Somebody senior enough that could, potentially, coach more jr team members.
- Capability of taking decisions and making recommendations for improvements all around the platform.
- 5+ years of engineering experience.
- You’re a strong engineer comfortable working across multiple platforms and environments.
- Solid engineering fundamentals (CS degree a plus).
- Experience leading technical projects and initiatives
- Proficient in Node.js, React, and Redux
- Experience with client-side performance monitoring and optimization
- Experience building REST APIs
Nice To Have:
- Experience with well-architected systems on AWS is a plus
- Video experience a plus but not required
- Payment in USD.
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms.
- Remote workshops & activities.