We’re looking for excellent engineers to join our team. Someone who is excited by the challenges of building the front end of enterprise software solutions delivered as a service. We look for engineers who are always learning and capable of making their team
better for being a part of it.
- Work as part of our focused team solving real problems with software engineering.
- Contribute to technical and product decisions for the company.
- Ensure our applications look and work great.
- Computer science or engineering background (not strictly required but preferred).
- At least 2 years working with a modern web front end platform; they use Angular.
- Web UI Technologies including CSS and HTML.
- Excellent communications skills, in-person and on-line.
- Able to navigate and contribute to complex code bases.
Nice To Have
- Graphic Design.
- Experience building Enterprise SaaS solutions.
- User Interface prototyping.
- Webpack or other build tools.
- UI Libraries and Toolkits. A partial list of what goes into their code base is:
o Angular written in Typescript;
o Angular Material;
o Apollo GraphQL client;
- Payment in USD.
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms.
- Remote workshops & activities.