Responsible for designing, architecting, configuring, and maintaining a complex AWS infrastructure
- Handle Infrastructure as code, contributing to making our infrastructure fully automated, simple, reliable, and easy to operate
- Awareness of industry direction and trends in infrastructure as code tooling and best practices
- Develop and implement systems that aid and facilitate our rapid growth including the implementation of deployment policies, future procedures, configuration management and planning for capacity upgrades
- Design, operate and automate operational tasks, such as Networking configuration, Server provisioning, backup/restore, disaster recovery, monitoring and alerting
- Implement an on-going cloud cost optimization process
- Implement security best practices
- Working with your agile team colleagues, your technical leaders and the Scrum Master and Product Owner to build quality solutions that are capable of long term testability and growth whilst delivering focused, value driven changes to a high-quality standard
- 5+ years experience architecting and owning multiple AWS deployment pipelines across several projects
- 5+ years experience in CodePipeline, Terraform, monitoring and logging, etc.
- Very hands on and client facing
- Experienced creating CI/CD pipelines
- Payment in USD.
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms.
- Remote workshops & activities.