We deploy our technical strategy in service of delivering business impact through reliable solutions, experiences, and partnerships. We’re known for Drupal; we pioneered that playbook and execute it with fluency, rigor, and precision. Led by our belief in open collaboration and continuous iteration, we’ve expanded our Drupal expertise into deep Open Source strategies—partnering with clients on a long-term basis to solve their technology challenges with ingenuity and dependability.
- Oversee the execution of assigned projects and deliverables.
- Assign and delegate tasks to all project team members.
Liaison with the customers and keep them informed of project progress and activity (i.e. weekly stand-up meetings, monthly billable hour reports, etc.).
- Generate and provide organizational-level reporting; summarize the cost, timeline, and progress on all engagements.
- Maintain a “knowledge center” and document all customer correspondence (i.e. call/meeting notes, webinars, training materials, log-in data, hardware/specs, etc.).
- Collaborate with the Sales Department and Development Team to properly scope and estimate engagements.
- Account management experience including billing/invoicing encouraged.
- Capable of managing multiple enterprise-level projects at the same time.
- Adept at forecasting project timelines and resources.
- Ability to identify process gaps and document steps needed to rectify.
- Experience with managing a virtual team and working in a remote environment.
- Experience with agile methodologies.
- Payment in USD.
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms.
- Remote workshops & activities.