Demand Team: focused on renter acquisition strategy. They focus on improving SEO for the site and driving registrations to the site through their unique quiz experience.
Platform Team: focused on building core services such as identity, location based services that are fundamental to all engineering teams.
Billing Team: responsible for building and maintaining their key revenue /billing system that is the core of how the company gets paid.
- Work on the flagship web application with a small team of full-stack engineers
- Help build out a new notification system responsible for sending emails and push notifications
- Collaborate with product manager and designer to build and improve user experiences for renters
- Explore new technologies and adopt them in our product development.
- Passionate about building performant, responsive web applications
- Participate in the whole development cycle, and drive important product decisions.
- Have solid software development skills and computer science fundamentals
- Love implementing pixel-perfect UIs and engaging animations
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Have a great understanding of web development systems and you’re eager to learn about notifications
- Be a well-rounded engineer who seeks simplicity
- Build restful APIs on top of Ruby on Rails or other modern web frameworks
- Payment in USD.
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms.
- Remote workshops & activities.