Our client is a strategically driven, digital-first creative agency that lives at the intersection of creativity and technology. Aiming to solve consumer and business problems across the entire customer journey that flex to meet the ever-changing needs of consumer expectations. They put the user, their behaviors and needs, at the center of everything they do. Their ultimate goal is simple: to solve their clients business problems.
- Bring a high-level of creativity and creative problem solving to each project, and be comfortable with pushing boundaries.
- Create wires and detailed annotations that are informative and understandable for clients, designers and devs.
- Create prototypes to explain key interactions and flows to clients, designers and devs.
- Estimate work, commit, and deliver on deadlines, and be vocal if you don’t think it’s possible.
- Be an active participant in client work – you may join a project at the start, or one that is already in full swing. In either case, the ability to jump in and be okay with asking questions will be extremely important.
- Be a part of both internal and client work sessions – this allows everyone to sketch (and re-sketch) to work through ideas before sitting down to the computer.
- Work as the sole Interaction Designer on a project or paired with a junior IxD.
- Be a key member of multiple teams throughout full project lifecycles.
- Support and learn from other disciplines, for ex: brainstorm features with strategy, participate in user research, answer tech questions.
- Contribute to the overall growth and development of the IxD team.
- Manage and mentor junior/mid-level designers, helping them chart their career path and provide opportunities to grow.
- Relevant product design experience, with increasing managerial and project lead capabilities.
- At least 2-3 large-scale, system-driven projects under your belt.
- Experience working on projects that are built from the ground up, as well as built on existing platforms.
- The ability to clearly articulate your decision-making and design process, challenge assumptions respectfully, and give and receive feedback.
- Proficiency with tools such as Sketch, AirTable, Confluence, Jira, Principle, Invision, and Keynote, etc, and the willingness to learn whatever the latest and greatest may be.
- Payment in USD.
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms.
- Remote workshops & activities.