We’re looking for a Digital Producer to join a major digital creative agency located in the US. Sr Producers are responsible for managing the day-to-day project activities for enterprise-level client work. They are thought leaders and are responsible for leveraging the expertise and knowledge of our internal team to deliver a successful result—on time and on budget.
- Collaborate with project-level strategy leads in daily management and develop the overall client relationship.
- Identify, manage, and solve critical project issues: budget management, project delays, resourcing, team morale, team output, creative decisions, and technical hurdles.
- Possess excellent presentation and communication skills, including managing client expectations on tasks and deliverables, and acceptance of final deliverables through regular/appropriate project reviews and interim milestones.
- Maintain and grow overall health of portfolio projects.
- 4+ years experience in roles with Producer related tasks.
- Strong project management toolset: integrated campaign process, Scrum/Sprint process, budget management (projects larger than $500,000 and retainers), project planning and Statement of Work development.
- Successful delivery of digital products, including responsive websites, digital campaigns, social media, original content, brand engagement, and strategic consulting.
- Proficiency with Google Suite, project management software (Airtable, Basecamp, DropBox, etc), Smartsheet or other project management software.
- Payment in USD.
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms.
- Remote workshops & activities.