As a Software Engineer on one of these teams you are expected to contribute high quality code, design, and technical input.
You are able to balance technical excellence and expedient business impact and are comfortable making recommendations on "the right tool for the job" based on loosely defined requirements.
You are expected to be a very knowledgeable engineer in the area of web services, database/data model design, and front-end development. You’ll work hand in hand with your team’s tech leads to produce our software.
You have demonstrated knowledge of building cloud-native services, data modeling, web services, front-end development, and designing system architecture.
You will focus on the rapid delivery of high impact projects and tools that benefit other engineering teams which increase their productivity, in close collaboration with the team's tech lead.
You demonstrate "ownership mentality" by being willing to step in at any point during the agile cycle to support Product and Design in their roles.
- Foundation of object-oriented design and design patterns.
- Comfortable building and implementing RESTful APIs.
- Strong understanding of SQL and data modeling for scalability and performance.
- Strong grasp of front-end technologies and frameworks.
- Skilled at clearly articulating design ideas while being receptive to constructive criticism.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Understands the balance between business and maintainability making the right callv most of the time.
- Able to compare various languages and frameworks objectively and select the right tool for the job.
- Minimum of 1 years exp with ruby on rails exp
- Minimum 4 years professional software engineering exp (full stack development)
- Vuejs exp
- Solid experience with SQL and data modeling
- Object oriented design knowledge & experience
- Computer Science or Computer Engineering degree (Math degreed individuals could work as well)
- Education needs to be on CV. let's please include their education information in this format, this is just an example - but include whatever educational degree they have (associate, bachelor, technical degree, masters, etc), at the end of the candidates' resume.
- Must have good communication.
- BA/BS, MS, or Ph.D in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of SW engineering experience (ideal)
- 2+ years of Ruby on Rails experience
- Payment in USD
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms
- 100% Remote workshops & activities