Truelogic Software is looking to bring in a Sr Project Manager to work fully remotely, managing diverse development teams for multiple projects.
- Lead highly motivated distributed teams.
- Help identfy career path opportunities for our engineers and unlock their potential.
- Onboard resources, closely monitor performance, quality, issues & opportunities.
- Risks management and analysis.
- Interface with stakeholders to coordinate action plans when needed.
- Identify process & methodology health.
- Provide improvement recommendations to help teams & stakeholders achieve their goals efficiently, by adopting agile best practices and tailor as needed.
- 4+ years experience working in Project Management roles (5+ years preferred).
- Expertise in Agile practices and ceremonies, especially Scrum Projects.
- Previous work in software development projects, particularly working with web and mobile projects from discovery stage onwards.
- Desirable: Past work as a developer, QA analyst or in any other development role is highly desirable.
- Payment in USD
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms
- Remote workshops & activities