HIRING IMMEDIATELY! MULTIPLE FULL-TIME OPENINGS AVAILABLE!
SAME DAY JOB OFFERS! BENEFITS START DAY ONE!
Warehouse Associate - MULTIPLE OPENINGS FOR IMMEDIATE START ! $17.75 - $19.75/hr + Full Benefits from Day 1!!
- 1st Shift: ( Sunday-Wednesday 6am-4:30pm OR Wednesday-Saturday 6am-4:30pm OR Mon, Tues, Thurs & Fri 6am-4:30pm )
- 3rd Shift Overnight:(Sunday-Wednesday 5pm-3:30am OR Wednesday-Saturday 5pm-3:30am OR Mon, Tues, Thurs & Fri 5pm-3:30am OR Monday-Thursday 4:45pm-3:15am)
We are Wayfair; we continue to deliver a best-in-class customer experience because of the dedicated hard-working employees within our warehouses. In order to maintain our high level of delivery standards, we are looking for people like you who enjoy an exciting fast-paced work environment.
While we've been busy growing our team, the safety of employees remains our #1 priority and is at the heart of every decision made. We have taken a variety of steps to ensure that Wayfair is one of the safest places to work. How we'll keep you safe:
- Guidelines to help employees maintain proper social distancing such as staggering shifts to reduce overlap and limitations on the number of people in common spaces.
- Providing and requiring suitable PPE such as masks, gloves, and safety vests.
- Increased sanitizing stations, as well as, improved professional sanitization of each facility.
- Daily temperature checks for the protection of all employees.
- Team stretches at the start of each shift -- if you've come to flex your muscles, you first have to stretch them!
- Medical benefits start Day 1
- PTO (Paid Time Off!)
- Referral bonus of up to $500 per hire!
- Peak Season Pay Incentives and Bonuses
- Guaranteed Hours
- Overtime hours & Overtime pay
- Activ - Flexible access to YOUR paycheck before payday!
- 401(k) with company match
- Wayfair company discount
- Growth opportunities (Career development and upskilling: Learn to use equipment such as: Forklift, Cherry pickers, reach trucks, clamps and so much more!)
- Cultural Benefits: Monthly team building activities including team lunches, giveaways, etc.
Working @ Wayfair:
To our customers, we are the world's largest online destination for all things HOME. To our employees, we offer fun and dynamic employment where they can grow and feel at HOME. Each Wayfarian contributes to our productivity and everyone has a voice!
Click here to check out our Warehouse Associate position. What you should notice:
- You'll unload and receive inbound furniture orders which requires manually moving large, heavy products.
- Being comfortable repeatedly lifting up to 75 pounds unassisted and maneuvering product 150+ pounds unassisted or via team lift is A MUST.
- We encourage you to wear comfortable clothing to move around the warehouse safely while you work.
- You'll need to read and comprehend English to ensure your safety and the safety of those working around you.
- MUST be at least 18 years old.
- No warehouse experience is necessary.
Keywords: warehouse associate, now hiring, immediately hiring, material handler, general labor, bi-weekly pay, laborer, warehouse, warehouse worker, picker packer, package sorter, order puller, order selector, receiver, full benefits
Assistance for Individuals with Disabilities
Wayfair is fully committed to providing equal opportunities for all individuals, including individuals with disabilities. As part of this commitment, Wayfair will make reasonable accommodations to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified individuals with disabilities, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on business operations. If you require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need Technical Assistance?
If you are having any technical difficulty submitting your application, please reach out to our careers team at email@example.com.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic.
We are interested in retaining your data for a period of 12 months to consider you for suitable positions within Wayfair. Your personal data is processed in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice (which can found here: https://www.wayfair.com/careers/privacy). If you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would rather not have us retain your data please contact us anytime at email@example.com.