Who We Are
Wayfair believes everyone deserves a home they love, and that furnishing your home should be a source of fun, not anxiety. Our consumer-facing Product team plays a crucial role in making this vision a reality for millions of people around the world. Partnering with Engineering, Experience Design, Analytics and business leaders across Wayfair, our Product team ensures that we’re building technology that solves important customer problems in elegant, scalable, measurable ways. We have a modern tech stack including sophisticated capabilities around AI, data science, multivariate testing and personalization. And we’re a highly collaborative, supportive team that values learning, psychological safety and intentional career development.
We’re looking for a motivated leader to join our Physical Retail team at Wayfair, focused on creating a fast and frictionless checkout experience experience for our brick & mortar stores.
What You’ll Do
- Be a strong owner and thought leader in your product space.
- Work with a cross-functional team of engineers, data scientists, and analysts to build, test, and deploy new payment options and experiences.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across Wayfair to identify opportunities and deliver meaningful outcomes.
- Build and own an extensive product roadmap. Manage products across the full product development lifecycle.
- Manage key workstream mechanisms including product review documents and monthly business review components.
- Identify, develop, innovative solution that will deliver a best-in-class checkout experience
- Be the primary product manager for one or more engineering teams.
- Set product objectives and key results.
What You'll Need
- 5+ years of product experience with a history of delivering successful products across the full product lifecycle.
- Experience building, prioritizing, and communicating a roadmap and product backlog.
- Experience working in an agile engineering environment.
- Proven ability to make data-driven decisions and familiarity with A/B testing.
- Proven ability to manage and communicate with a diverse set of stakeholders. You will need to manage competing priorities and requests. You will need to be able to explain complex concepts to non-technical audiences and have strong written and verbal communication skills
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.