Who We Are
As an Associate in our Asian Supplier Desk team, you will work at the core of E-commerce: at the intersection between customers, suppliers and technology! The Supplier Desk at Wayfair is responsible for day-to-day management and tactical support to all our suppliers in Asia. Our aim is to build a scalable eCommerce platform designed to identify DiY opportunities, create content and drive education of the Wayfair toolkit.
In addition, we partner closely with other teams to unlock growth levers for our suppliers to help them bring their business on our platform to the next level. Your job will be to use problem solving, communication and analytical skills to provide support and guidance to our suppliers. This is a great time to join us as we scale the support network for our Asia based suppliers in a truly diverse and international team!
What You'll Do
- Be the go-to person for our suppliers for day-to-day issues and train and educate them on the use of Wayfair tools
- Work effectively across teams and departments to ensure efficient collaboration
- Think pro-actively and critically about our internal processes to improve efficiency, effectiveness and supplier experience
- Be a problem solver to root cause issues and react quickly for resolution of issues
- Build a rapport with our suppliers and internal stakeholders to keep standards high
- Test new innovative ideas and analyze trends
What You'll Need
- Excellent communication skills in Mandarin, both written and verbal
- Recent or prospective Bachelor’s or Master’s graduate
- Strong creative and innovative problem-solving skills
- Agility to adapt to new technology, processes and tools effectively
- Committed team attitude with a strong desire to win and to drive collaboration with cross-functional teams and individuals
- Strong desire to take ownership and calculated risk in a fast paced and changing environment
- Hunger to produce great results and execute on an array of initiatives
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.