We are seeking a Maintenance Support Technician to help support the trained engineers at a brand-new distribution center in Hammersbach and later on in our Lich location. The applicant will help the engineers maintain the facilities and equipment for the site and ensure all equipment is maintained to a high standard for maximum uptime. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to progress their career into an engineering environment and gain experience in facilities and automation with the opportunity to train and progress in the future.
- Ensure Health and Safety compliance is maintained
- Ensure maximum uptime of plant and equipment
- General hands-on maintenance activities
- Assist engineers in preventative maintenance
- Ensure regulatory compliance regarding facilities maintenance
- Management of contractors on site
- Ability to use tools and work on own initiative
- Ability to follow instructions and follow health and safety guidance and procedures
- Good written skills
- Ability to learn new skills via training courses and on-the-job
- Good PC skills
- Facilities Experience
- Practical hands-on work experience
- Automation Experience
- H&S qualification (eg IOSH)
- Racking inspection
- Experience on fire alarms and sprinkler systems tests
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.