Mobile App Product Management COOP
This Product Management co-op offers the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the Wayfair Mobile App Experience while working closely cross functionally across engineering, analytics, design, QA. In this role, you will leverage a deep understanding of our users, business, and engineering requirements to execute projects from kickoff to completion, including coordination of resources, meetings, feedback, and acceptance testing, while diligently working to ensure all projects are on track, on time, and in scope. You will also create and maintain essential project and product artifacts, to include: user story documentation, business requirements documents, project plans, and timelines.
What You’ll Do: Product Management
- Attend and help facilitate Agile/Scrum software development ceremonies
- Support the development and launch of new products and features through the gathering of requirements, solution design with Engineering partners, implementation execution and planning, and launch communications
- Apply Product Management experience in a Software Development Organization with Agile and Scrum frameworks
- Develop a deep understanding of the Product Development Lifecycle
- Lead and support the execution of long-term initiatives and ad-hoc projects through requirements definition, creation of project plans and timelines, and regular communication of project status, risks, key decisions, and next steps
- Identify opportunities for process improvement & design solutions
What You’ll Need:
- To be a rising Junior or Senior who has a demonstrated track record of leadership, collaboration, and ownership
- A lover of technology with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, organizational, and communication skills
- Innovative problem-solving skills – dissect and succinctly summarize roadblocks, identify and drive implementations of solutions
- Inclination toward collaboration with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Point of view that is detail- and process-oriented, and comfortable with ambiguity
- Independent and quick-learning, with a bias towards action
- An interest in Product Management as a career track
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.