WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATES AND EQUIPMENT OPERATORS FOR ALL SHIFTS
Warehouse Associates- No warehouse experience required; must be comfortable with heavy lifting 75lbs+
Equipment Operators - Minimum 6 months Cherry Picker forklift experience and have used equipment within the last year; must be comfortable with heights (40-50 ft.) and heavy lifting 75lbs+ (couches, sectionals, hot tubs, for example)
MULTIPLE OPENINGS AVAILABLE
SAME DAY JOB OFFERS
Hourly pay rate:
- To recognize the essential role of our Warehouse team, we are offering an additional $2 per hour. Follow this link for more information on the steps we’re taking to keep our employees and community safe during the evolving COVID-19 situation.
Safety is our top priority
- We maintain proper social distancing by staggering shifts
- Provide masks, gloves, and safety vests
- Hand Santizier available
- Professional sanitization of warehouses done every day
- Daily temperature checks
- Team stretches at the start of each shift
- Referral bonuses at $150/hire
- 401(k) with company match
- Overtime pay
- Wayfair company discount
- Discounts and perks with partners
What You'll Do
Click to check out our Warehouse Associate position. What you should notice:
- You'll unload and receive inbound furniture orders which requires manually moving large, heavy products.
- Being comfortable repeatedly lifting up to 75 pounds unassisted and maneuvering product 150+ pounds unassisted or via team lift is A MUST.
- We encourage you to wear comfortable clothing to move around the warehouse safely while you work.
- You'll need to read and comprehend English to ensure your safety and the safety of those working around you.
- No warehouse experience is necessary.
Click to check out our Equipment Operators position: (in addition to the above):
- Utilize the Order Pickers, Reach Trucks, and Scanning equipment technology to locate and pick orders through the Warehouse Management System
- At least 6 months cherry picker / forklift experience
- Unload furniture orders which will require manually moving large, heavy goods and staging them
- Work effectively with peers and managers
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned
What You'll Need
- Be at least 18 years old
- Comfortable repeatedly lifting up to 75 lbs. unassisted and moving product 150+ lbs. unassisted or via team lift
- Able to read and speak English for safety
- Able to work on warehouse floor 8+ hours a day or more
- Strong, consistent work ethic
- No warehouse experience is necessary
About Wayfair Inc.
We are Wayfair; we deliver a best-in-class customer experience in the furniture and home space because of people like you, who are driven, determined, collaborative, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. In order to maintain our high level of delivery standards and meet our customer’s needs, the Wayfair Distribution team plays a key role in improving customer satisfaction and driving repeat business. We’ve been busy building a best-in-class logistics network that allows us to delight customers by speeding up deliveries, adding services, and reducing damage using our own physical, asset-based warehouses. We are looking for talented hard-working individuals to join our growing team – your professional home awaits you at Wayfair!
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.