Who We Are
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of 22 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares, and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
The Wayfair family of sites includes:
- Wayfair – All things home, in one place.
- Joss & Main – Always fresh. Always stylish. Always worth it.
- Birch Lane – Classic home. Comfortable cost.
- AllModern – Modern style. Real-life prices.
- Perigold – The widest-ever selection of luxury home furnishings.
Wayfair generated $14 billion in net revenue for the last 12 months ending in Q4 2020. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs over 16,000 people.
To view a recent letter from Wayfair’s CEO and Co-Founder Niraj Shah on Wayfair’s commitment to stand against racism please click on this link.
We are looking for passionate, collaborative, and accomplished technology leaders to build high-performance teams responsible for powering our platforms. You will partner closely with internal stakeholders across the business and your peers across executive leadership. Your impact and vision will drive efforts to tackle some of the most challenging problems we face as we continue to create a best-in-class shopping experience for our customers.
Wayfair’s Product teams are responsible for building scalable platforms that bridge the gap between technology and our customers. To achieve this, we employ a modern tech stack including sophisticated capabilities in AI, data science, multivariate testing, and personalization. Partnering with Engineering, Experience Design, Analytics and Business leaders across Wayfair, our Product teams are tackling a wide array of exciting challenges, e.g. helping a rapidly growing global customer base efficiently find the right product for their home, communicating with new and existing customers effectively across various touchpoints, and enabling a valuable delivery experience. We’re actively hiring for leaders to join our company across a variety of disciplines, so if you have experience driving strategy and innovation through teams like Ad Tech & Customer Intelligence, Catalog Systems, Storefront, Supply Chain and more, we’re excited to speak with you!
What You'll Do:
- Manage organizations related to Ad Tech & Customer Intelligence, Catalog Systems, Storefront, or Supply Chain
- Partner with and regularly update cross-functional senior leaders to define and align business and product vision, strategy, optimization, and execution
- Create and maintain a product platform roadmap and regularly update KPIs to key partners and stakeholders
- Leverage data to understand risks, impacts, scope and priorities of our business objectives, and enable the team to drive results
- Inspire and motivate cross-functional teams to be highly effective both in terms of impact and team culture
- Create and articulate an inspiring vision for the organization, not only for the areas they are directly responsible for, but for the company as a whole
- Act as a trusted mentor and advisor to others within our product organization
- Execute on new ideas that have an outsized, significant, and lasting impact
What You'll Need:
- Demonstrated track record of building and leading Product teams that can innovate rapidly and scale with the business
- Successfully generate buy-in for new ideas and product roadmaps
- Proven track record of success within Product in high-growth environments at scale
- Maintain an entrepreneurial and creative approach to developing new, innovative ideas that will stretch the organization
- Excellent organizational, communication and hypothesis-driven problem solving skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and uncertainty; the ability to adapt nimbly and guide others through complex situations
- Ability to balance the desire/need for broad change with an understanding of how much change the organization is capable of handling, to create realistic goals and implementation plans that are achievable and successful
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.