Seasonal Warehouse Associate
Safety is our top priority
- We maintain proper social distancing by staggering shifts
- Provide masks, gloves, and safety vests
- Hand Sanitizer available
- Professional sanitization of warehouses done every day
- Daily temperature checks
- Team stretches at the start of each shift
- Referral bonuses at $150/hire
- 401(k) with company match
- Overtime pay
- Wayfair company discount
- Discounts and perks with partners
What You'll Do
- Unload furniture orders which will require manually moving large, heavy goods and staging them
- Work effectively with peers and managers
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned
What You'll Need
- Be at least 18 years old
- Comfortable repeatedly lifting up to 75 lbs. unassisted and moving product 150+ lbs. unassisted or via team lift
- Able to read and speak English for safety
- Able to work on warehouse floor 8+ hours a day or more
- Strong, consistent work ethic
- No warehouse experience is necessary
Assistance for Individuals with Disabilities
Wayfair is fully committed to providing equal opportunities for all individuals, including individuals with disabilities. As part of this commitment, Wayfair will make reasonable accommodations to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified individuals with disabilities, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on business operations. If you require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Need Technical Assistance?
If you are having any technical difficulty submitting your application, please reach out to our careers team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic.
We are interested in retaining your data for a period of 12 months to consider you for suitable positions within Wayfair. Your personal data is processed in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice (which can found here: https://www.wayfair.com/careers/privacy). If you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com. If you would rather not have us retain your data please contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.